We get a lot of questions from potential and current customers on a daily basis. Over the next couple of weeks, we’re going to be tackling a lot of these frequently asked questions in-depth so everyone can have a better understanding of what we do here at CapJet. Today, we’ll be talking about one of the most common questions we’re consistently asked.
What Is Aircraft Management????
Aircraft management is, basically, the management of aircraft. Whose aircraft? Well, I mean, it could be yours one day should you choose to purchase one (we can help with that too!), but yes, customers can buy their own private jet and we’ll manage its operations. Hangar space, maintenance, insurance, all of that technical stuff – no one wants to handle that themselves. It’s a massive amount of work, but we can take care of it. Are there certain types of drinks and snacks you like having around on flights? We can keep your jet stocked full of them, if that’s what you’d like.
You provide the jet, we’ll take care of everything else. If you’re wondering, the “everything else” consists of tons of mundane tasks that, more than likely, you’re not going to have time to take care of yourself. These include:
- Hangar Space – You can’t keep a jet in your garage. I mean, maybe your garage is big enough to hold a jet, I really don’t know because I don’t know you personally. Statistically speaking, though, your garage probably does not have room to store a jet inside of it. They’re really big. You’re also going to need space to take off and land, and I’m more than willing to bet you don’t have that at your house. I mean, you might, again, I don’t know how much space you have on your property. If you don’t have massive amounts of space to store and operate a jet though, we’ve got you covered.
- Crew Selection – Full Jet Automation is still a long time away, so you’re going to need a crew to operate your jet. Our staff has over 75 years of combined experience in aviation – you’re not going to find better group of people to run, work on, or fly your jet. It’s just not going to happen.
- Maintenance – Jets require a LOT of TLC at any given time. If you are one of those people who are lucky enough to have a garage big enough to hold a jet, you’re still going to have problems finding someone who can keep up with its maintenance and cleaning. Those people also need the right tools and they’ll need to buy jet parts occasionally too. We can take care of that for you and you won’t even need to think about it again.
- Insurance – Jets require insurance, because of course they do. We know how this works; just let us take care of that.
- Bookkeeping – Just like everything else in life, there’s lots of paperwork involved with operating your very own private jet. Even if you’ve got a garage big enough for multiple Citation Xs and you’ve hired your very own maintenance team, you’re not going to want to do all of that paperwork yourself. We can take that off your hands.
- Flight Scheduling – You know exactly where these next couple of sentences are going. We can schedule flights all day every day.
- Cool Snacks – You want a cupboard full of Oreos during your flight? Catered barbecue? Fancy bourbon? We can make sure you’re fully equipped for your next adventure, every time you go on one.
All of this sounds great and all, and it is, but what if I told you it gets better?
Oh, it gets much better.
So you’ve bought your dream jet, and you’ve moved it out of your massive garage and into our expansive hangar. What happens now? What if I told you that you could make even more money by keeping your jet here at CapJet? That’s a thing that we can make happen.
Say the word and we can have your jet added to our Charter Program. Jet ownership can get extremely expensive; at the very least, chartering your jet to others can help with some of the costs you’ll incur as an aircraft owner. All the marketing and flight coordination will be handled by our staff, you’ll just supply the jet. End-of-month invoices will give you a detailed breakdown of all the financial stuff, including how much money you’ve earned by being part of our business. Our Aviation Management program helps make jet ownership easier; joining our Charter Program will make it much less expensive as well.
Interested in more information? Contact us by phone or email here. As always, feel free to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!